Are you still very independent, but finding it more challenging to maintain your home, property, business, and self?
Would you find it beneficial to have someone help you address your medical concerns?
We know that living in your home independently is a top priority for you, so we are here to assist you in getting the services you require to make that happen. Whether it is home or community based, we will help you find the appropriate resources best suited to your needs.
Bridging the gap
As we grow older, our needs gradually start to change. Sometimes, it is not a matter of needing care, but maybe some assistance in another area.
Case Management bridges this gap, allowing you to remain as independent in your life as possible, for as long as possible.
CASE MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Services include, but are not limited to:
- Client advocacy & education
- Initial & ongoing assessment
- Implementation of care plans
- Maintain care plan as client needs change
- Organize and manage in-home care
- Medication management
- Arranging & accompaniment to medical appointments
- Long-term planning
- Oversee & assist with transition into assisted living facility or nursing home
- Find & connect client to community resources
- Arrange legal or financial advisement, if necessary
- Serve as liaison between clients, their doctors, and their families
- Educate & support client families, caregivers, & community
Our Case Manager, Ann Mango, has been involved with providing senior care - both personally and professionally - for over 35 years. In her current role as a Case Manager for Care... From the Heart, Ann uses her experience, knowledge and training to advocate for her clients and their families. Her goal is for clients to remain safe and independent, while helping to guide them through the many challenges that they may face as they age.